Dental Crown Dentist Gettysburg
PORCELAIN CROWNS RESTORE DAMAGED TEETH
Dental Crowns Dentist serving Gettysburg
Still searching for a dentist in Gettysburg that can help you with your dental crown? Visit the office of Dr. Rita Tempel and you will find a caring, personal dentist to help you with all your oral health needs. We understand that dental procedures can cause anxiety, so our goal is to help you stay as calm and comfortable as possible throughout every procedure, from routine cleaning to root canals. When you need a new crown, trust Dr. Tempel to provide you with a crown that fits exceptionally well and looks great!
Reasons You May Need a Crown
Millions of people each day visit the dentist to have crowns placed. Crowns are typically used in each of the following situations to help strengthen teeth:
- After a tooth has been chipped or broken
- To cover a dental implant
- To cosmetically enhance your natural smile
- To protect a tooth weakened by decay
- To cover a tooth after a large filling
- To cover discolored and misshapen teeth
Types of Crowns
In the office of Dr. Rita Tempel, we know that every person has individual needs when it comes to dental crowns. What works well for one person may not work at all for another, so we offer a variety of crowns made out of materials such as porcelain, ceramic, metal or resin.
Steps To Placing a Dental Crown
In many cases, knowing exactly what a dental procedure involves can help alleviate anxiety. If you need a dental crown, Dr. Rita Tempel will help make the experience as comfortable as possible by following the steps listed below:
- The mouth is numbed and part of the infected tooth is removed so the crown will fit correctly
- A mold is made
- The temporary crown is put in place
- The permanent crown is made
- The temporary crown is removed and the permanent crown is placed and cemented
If you are looking for a dental crowns dentist in Gettysburg, who is dedicated to providing you with comfortable, compassionate care, contact the office of Dr. Rita Tempel today.